Glocorp IT Solutions merchants can now integrate PayPal as an additional payment option to increase their sales, expand globally, attract more buyers, and keep their business secure.
Paypal is a global leader in online payments with a net Total Payment Volume of more than $118 billion in 2011, up 29 percent year over year.
Increase Your Sales
– Businesses get an average sales increase of 14% when they add Paypal
– Receive payments from more than 106 million active PayPal accounts worldwide
– 57% of online shoppers who purchased from a small/medium-sized business would not have done so if PayPal had not been a payment option
Expand Globally with Paypal
– Accept a variety of local payment methods worldwide with one solution
– Sell to customers in 190 countries using 24 currencies
– Diversify and reduce dependence on local markets
– Alleviate seasonal market fluctuations
Attract more buyers with PayPal
– 1 in 3 US online shoppers has a PayPal account
– Active PayPal buyers in the US use PayPal on average for over 50% of their online spending
– In Australia and UK, PayPal is the most preferred payment service on the web
– 90% of US shoppers who prefer PayPal cite security most often as the reason for their preference
How to enable PayPal
Paypal is easily enabled through GITS. To get started, complete the following 2 steps.
1. Sign up for a PayPal Premier or Business account – click on merchant referral link or button
2. Contact GITS for information and integration. Telephone: +(632).801.0880 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org